As a member of the Globe Derby Pony Club it is encouraged that all members purchase the Club Rally and Formal Uniforms for participation in Zone Events and Competitions. The uniforms are displayed below and here is the Uniform Order Sheet that you can download and use as a guide.
GDPC understands it may take time to purchase the required uniform, however, regulation riding boots and an approved helmet MUST be worn at all times when riding.
The Rally Uniform, which can be ordered through our Online Shop.
- Club polo shirt / Club long sleeve polo or Club fleece jacket
- Black jodhpurs
- Alternatively, members may elect to wear formal uniform
- Plain black saddle blanket or black saddle blanket with red and white binding and club logo
The Formal Uniform can be ordered by emailing email@example.com.
- Red v-neck woollen jumper, Black tie and White long sleeved collared business shirt
- Black jodhpurs (unless attending a PCASA run state event, then Beige jodhpurs are required)
- Black saddle blanket with red and white binding and club logo is to be used during competition